The DocuHome Trusted Advisor Program (DTA) is designed for professionals seeking to build strong trusting client relationships.
Earning the trust of today's clients has become even harder for professionals to achieve. Clients need trusted advisors - someone to turn to for perspective and guidance. The DTA program aids in establishing and deepening relationships to promote cross selling, gaining client referrals, broadening reach, advancing new relationships, overcoming challenges while increasing measurable trust levels.
Open only to professional service providers such as insurance agents, real estate agents, appraisers, financial planners, attorneys and accountants, the DocuHome Trusted Advisor Program provides you our industry-leading home inventory solutions to better serve your clients, increase your value, and become a top trusted advisor in your field.
Extend a 50% savings on DocuHome's home inventory software directly to your clients. Your clients save money and gain more peace of mind - thanks to your advice!
Your Business Benefits:
- Customer retention and satisfaction drive profits
- Earn recognition as the EXPERT in your community
- More effectively cross-sell and expand relationships
- Satisfied clients are much more likely to refer their "Trusted Advisor" to their closest friends and family
DTA Program Includes:
- Extend a 50% savings directly to your clients!
- DocuHome's industry leading home inventory software
- Business-building marketing materials (Online and Offline)
- Ongoing DTA Program support
- It's FREE! No minimum activity requirements for DTA Program enrollment
Your clients save money & gain more peace of mind.
Thanks to your advice!
We're excited to have you come on board. Contact us if you have questions on the program specifics or are currently a DTA Program member who needs assistance:
**Prefer to refer your clients directly to DocuHome and receive a commission instead of providing a discount? Learn about our Affiliate Program.
"If you want to keep your customers for the long term, make yourself invaluable by becoming a consultant they turn to for advice."